Qvia Software Downloads
Qvia AR790 – 2CH (Latest Updates)
AR790 Firmware V3.0.9 (released 31/05/17) NEW
- GPS mile distance
- Rear IR cam parking mode ON/OFF corrected ( for Standard IR rear cam )
- Video quality improved
Qvia T790 – 1CH (Latest Updates)
Firmware Version : Ver. TR01(1.7)
• Dash Cam Model : T790
• Updates in this Version -Wi-Fi LED stability improved
How to update firmware.
1. Download the attached firmware file.
2. Back up important data then format the SD card through Lukas viewer.
(Those who use 64/128GB memory cards, format through Lukas viewer or dash cam device)
3. Copy and paste unzipped all download files into the SD card.
4. Start a car engine. (To prevent power cut-off while updating)
5. Insert SD card to dash cam then turn dash cam power on.
6. LED on the left bottom of dash cam blinks and update starts.
(takes about 4 minutes)
7. The update is complete.
(Normal operation starts after formatting from the device.
In case of ‘memory allocation 64KB on Windows 7’ excepted)