Qvia Software Downloads
Qvia AR790 – 2CH (Latest Updates)
AR790 Firmware V3.1.7 (released 9/8/17) – DOWNLOAD
Improvements to the following,
1. Booting issue when it turns to driving mode from parking mode
2. Improved video recording and saving
3. System stabilization.
4. ADAS android setting issue / Windows & Mac viewer upgrade
Please Note for Android/Iphone users please download the new App version V1.6.2
How To Upgrade Firmware:
1. Click on the Download button link above
2. Unzip the downloaded file and load all files onto your SD card.
(* If your dash cam has a single slot for microSD card, load the firmware files onto your microSD card)
3. With your vehicle ignition ON, insert the SD card back into your dash cam.
4. As the dash cam starts, firmware update will begin automatically.
5. The update is complete
* Disconnecting the power supply to the dash cam during the update can severely
damage the device. Make sure you do not turn off the power until the update is completely finished.
Qvia T790 – 1CH (Latest Updates)
Firmware Version : Ver. TR01(1.7)
• Dash Cam Model : T790
• Updates in this Version -Wi-Fi LED stability improved
How to update firmware.
1. Download the attached firmware file.
2. Back up important data then format the SD card through Lukas viewer.
(Those who use 64/128GB memory cards, format through Lukas viewer or dash cam device)
3. Copy and paste unzipped all download files into the SD card.
4. Start a car engine. (To prevent power cut-off while updating)
5. Insert SD card to dash cam then turn dash cam power on.
6. LED on the left bottom of dash cam blinks and update starts.
(takes about 4 minutes)
7. The update is complete.
(Normal operation starts after formatting from the device.
In case of ‘memory allocation 64KB on Windows 7’ excepted)